Quote

Remember - Its not the length of your life that's important - it's the depth.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Quick Post

First up HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Darling Mum who is 86 today, I can't imagine reaching that age and still being as cheerful as she is despite all the pain she must suffer with every movement!
Here she is with my darling Dad on their wedding day in 1947
 
Second up I had some success at the Show on Saturday picking up a first and 4 second prizes, H (the elder) was soo chuffed for me and I made 100% profit on my entry fee. LOL 
I'm afraid you will have to wait to see what won what as today I am off to the American Museum in Bath (here) to sit and sew with some of the girls from SVQ, we go every year to sit in the quilt room (heaven:-)) and sew/demo our skills (All groups are invited to apply by of the museum who hold these sewing sessions every Tuesday during the summer season) This will be the second 'slot' we have had this year and it's always an enjoyable time, we get to talk to the visitors after they have had their guided tours etc. There is time for looking round the museum, getting Lunch in the restaurant or making purchases in their wonderful shop. So I will take some pics to share with you next time.

GOODNESS! is that the time..... Must dash
L

No comments:

Post a Comment