Quote

Remember - Its not the length of your life that's important - it's the depth.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Remembering Dad

Today would have been my Darling Dad's birthday, had he lived he would have reached the great age of 89years. Sadly he died in his sleep from a massive heart attack quite out of the blue aged 53 while living and working away from home. He had passed a medical for his job 3 weeks before and was classed A1 fit!!! So much for Doctors eh!
Every year on his birthday I always wear these adorable little cameo earrings which were the last thing he bought me.
So in my jeans and tatty sweater I am a bit over dressed today wearing these but I don't care!! I hope he is looking down so that he will know that we all still love and remember him every day.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment