Quote

Remember - Its not the length of your life that's important - it's the depth.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Getting Out There

Hi
This is the first time I have blogged, and I'm not sure where to start so where better, than at the beginning. I have been quilting for about 25 years and love the feeling of belonging to a worldwide 'quilting community'. I belong to 3 (YES! 3) quilt groups in my local area, and have been teaching the basics for about 7/8 years so, as you can guess I am out a LOT!! thankfully I have a very understanding Hubby, tho sometimes I'm not sure he even notices I'm missing.
I have yet to find my way around running a blog so haven't quite worked out how to fill in my complete profile ( I think I missed that bit somehow!) but I hope to be able to sort that out soon

I guess you would like to see what I am working on right now, it's a Secret Santa gift to be given out at one of the groups I attend, we are coming up to our Party so I have been making a sofa caddy. I found the pattern on a website called www.Trishcrafts.com. and I think it turned out quite well.

I discovered what colours the recipient has in her living room and worked from there I hope she likes it.
Well! I am looking forward to being part of the blogging world, Bye for now
Lorraine

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! Its a fun way to share. Sometimes I wish I could sneak out without anyone knowing I'm gone! ha! You're lucky!

    Can't wait to see what you share with us next!

    ReplyDelete