Quote

Remember - Its not the length of your life that's important - it's the depth.

Thursday 23 April 2020

September 21st and still here!

Found this in my archive as an unpublished post from April 2019
Hello Dear Readers,
Again it's been a while since I was last here, not a lot has happened in that time, and I have no excuse except to say that I have discovered yet more podcasts on You Tube and spend quite a lot of my time glued to the TV watching those while knitting or crocheting. I can highly recommend them and I have to say it does make me feel more connected to the craft related world. 
On the crafting front I am still knitting almost obsessively, with no less than 11 WIPS on the needles, far too many to show you them all.

The Vintage style sweater I began in March has been on the back-burner since June.
I joined a new Knitting group on Monday afternoons at a Local Pub. we are very small at the moment but new knitters pop up from time to time, the group is run by Stella (find her on Instagram as Stellaknits) a lovely lady who makes the most beautiful garments. shawls and socks - lots of socks.

JUNE: Knit in Public Day. I was involved with Stella in a charity event. We were very well supported by the owners of the pub and though we didn't make lots of money (£30) a good day was had as we sat in the sun outside the White Horse PH (see link above). The Charity we chose was Metachromatic-leukodystrophy a cause close to our knitting community's heart as the Grandaughter of Tina of Looby Lou Yarns has this life limiting disease. I am hoping to revive this blog (yet again) so hopefully it will not be sooo long til I'm back.

TTFN
Lx




No comments:

Post a Comment