Quote

Remember - Its not the length of your life that's important - it's the depth.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Hello again!

Just got these shots of my darling little Granddaughter and had to share them before I go away, I can't believe she is 2 months old already. She was having her 1st vaccination today - I hope she's OK (and her Mum who was not looking forward to the experience).

Here's the pictures, I am taking some with me to the US as I can't imagine not being able to see her for more than 2 weeks :-(((
                             My apologies for the 'babyfest' but it's a job to choose which ones to show you
4 weeks old
Fighting face!!






Ready for Bed  
Sleeping Beauties -One of my Favorite pictures so far
1st Cuddle with her Big Cousin, 2 H's together at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment